Comments are welcome
Home artic comment is visible only to you and those who are allowed to see it. We do not sell our data (e-mail address) to anyone. If you would like to add someone to the list that allows access to your comments, please contact us and let us know your email address. We can use this to invite them to comment here. We hate spam! Comments posted here are moderated.
Blog owners are not responsible for the content of any comments. For example, it is bad or good.
This policy is subject to change and revision as needed. Please read our comment policy.
Some links to Home Artic.com, where you can’t expect to get full affiliate links. Then clicking on that link will take you to a site from where you can shop. If this work is completed I will get a small commission from it.
Do you ever think about this or that you have to pay extra money? You will receive a small percentage of the money you pay according to Neon. Please feel very free to contact the owner of the site, if you have any doubts. If necessary, we do our best
Will try to help you with the details.
You will find that third parties connected to this site may serve advertisements or content as they wish. If you like, you can collect information from the audience as expected. Additionally, those visitors may be recognized by placing cookies.
Amazon Services LLC has several participants in the Associate’s Program, one of them being Home Artic.com. It can be called An affiliate advertising program and designed as such. Certain advertising fees can be earned from here. This results in links to Amazon properties including placing required ads that are conditional. One thing to remember is that this site works as an Amazon affiliate to earn money from qualifying purchases. It does not unfairly promote any product.
Ads are run from this site like all others. However, if you want to work with advertisers, do not talk to them first to consider the needs of the readers.
Besides, we do not advertise any content without understanding and knowing the quality of work from here. However, there are many guest posts that are sponsored posts.
The Home Artic website (“Site”) is designed to provide information about our products and services (“Services”) operated by The Home Artic LLC (“we”, “us” or “our”) and requires prior registration. May use some features of the Service. Your privacy is important to us; We have therefore created this policy explaining our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information collected through the Site.
We may collect two types of information from visitors to our site: Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII). PII is defined above. Non-PII consists of traffic data and general statistical information including IP address, browser type/version, referring URL, pages viewed, time spent on our site, and the number of clicks. This non-PII information is aggregated for internal purposes only and is therefore anonymized.
The term privacy means any information about you that does not personally identify you. Examples are your name, address, telephone number, or credit card information. We use the term “personally identifiable information” to refer to data that specifically identifies you. Examples are your last name, street address, date of birth, or social security number. If we collect personal information online, we may link that information to demographic information about our users. Demographic information includes any information that helps us determine who our audience may be. This may include information about age, gender, income, occupation, hobbies, interests, etc.
1. To notify users of our policies regarding information collection, use, and disclosure;
2. To make you aware of our legal obligations to protect your personal data under applicable data protection laws.
3. To describe how we collect, store, use, disclose, transfer, share and otherwise process user information and how we comply with relevant laws and regulations.
4. To ensure that we give you sufficient notice of our practices, including changes to them, so that you can opt-out of future processing of personal data without undue hardship.
5. Providing transparency to users about our business model so that they understand how we generate revenue with their personal data.
6. To enable us to respond to third-party requests for access to user information where the third party has a legitimate interest in doing.
7. We use your personal data to operate our services, provide customer service and improve our products and services. Please note that even after you have unsubscribed from receiving certain types of marketing communications, we may continue to contact you for account verification purposes.
Collecting And Using Your Personal Data
1. Collection Of Personal Information
We collect various types of personal information when you visit and browse our site, including but not limited to name and email address, demographic information (eg, age, gender), interests, hobbies, past purchases, telephone number, etc. We may use this information to provide you with personalized service upon request, as well as to improve customer service, improve our products and/or services, and market our business to you.
Additionally, if you ask us to send you any materials, whether by electronic mail, postal mail, facsimile transmission or otherwise, we may retain those materials along with your contact information. In some cases, we may combine this aggregate data with personally identifiable information collected from others to target marketing messages to you based on your interests and preferences.
2. Use Of Personal Information
We do not sell, rent, trade, or lease personal information to third parties without your consent. However, we may share aggregate user statistics with advertisers, publishers, and other partners. These statistics help them understand how users interact with the sites they advertise on and allow them to tailor their online advertising to better meet users’ needs.
Tracking Technologies And Cookies
When you visit our website, we place small text files called “cookies” on your computer. A cookie file is stored on your hard drive and contains information about your visit. Cookies enable us to automatically recognize you each time you visit our website, save your language preferences, remember your login name so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit, and speed up your browsing. We use two types of cookies: session cookies – which expire after you close your browser; and persistent cookies – which remain on your computer until you delete them. You can set your browser options to reject all cookies, but doing so may limit your use of some websites or functionality. Please note that if you decline cookies while using our website, some areas may not function properly.
Cookies Or Browser Cookies
Flash cookie data files are stored on your computer’s hard drive until they expire at the end of the session (duration). When you close your browser, the Flash cookie data file is stored. To protect your security, we do not store personal information in the cookies we place on your computer.
Web beacons are small pieces of code embedded in a website, email, or document that help users navigate and interact with a website. We may use web beacons to measure traffic patterns and administer our website, track usage trends, and collect demographic information about our user base as an anonymous aggregate statistic.
Third Party Cookies:
It collects the information sent to us over the Internet. Our partner companies, including Facebook, use first-party cookies to help them deliver advertisements about products and services that may be of interest to you. Third-party cookies may be placed by our partners or by other advertisers. These cookies are usually associated with targeted advertising based on previous visits to our websites.
Use Both Session And Persistent Cookies
This is used to store information about online users. These are temporary ‘cookies’ that are deleted at the end of each browsing session. Details of users who have logged into a website may be stored using cookies. This makes it possible for the website owner to re-identify the same user if they revisit their site later. Session cookies do not collect any personal information and do not affect the functionality of any website.
It remains on your computer after you close your browser so that we can provide our services efficiently each time you visit our website. We use persistent cookies to track how you interact with us, understand your interests, and improve our products. Most Internet browsers allow you to turn off cookies entirely, although this may interfere with your enjoyment of some websites.
Necessary And Essential Cookie Type:
We use the information to track how visitors navigate around the Site and to monitor traffic patterns. All personal details collected, including IP addresses, are kept strictly confidential.
Our advertising partners may place cookies on users’ computers to collect non-identifying data about how visitors use our site. For example, if someone visits a banner ad, their browser may provide us with information about the banner ad they clicked on.
Does not identify users or enable them to be individually targeted except as specifically noted. The technology involved does not capture any personally identifiable information and information is not traceable back to individual users.
These cookies enable the core functionality of the Home Artic.com website and are therefore considered necessary for the website to function properly. You can disable them by changing your browser options.
Acceptance Of Cookies Policy,
When we use language like “cookies”, “we”, “our” and similar terms, we mean any data stored on your computer (or mobile device) while visiting our website. We may store a single session identifier (a randomly generated number), user preferences (such as your preferred language setting), and persistent cookies (also referred to as first-party cookies). Allows for customized advertising messages to be presented based on your interests.
Type Of Functionality Cookie
Functionality cookies enable our website to remember choices you make (such as log-in details) and provide enhanced features.
You can opt-out of being tracked if you wish, However, please note that opting out applies only to the specific site to which you have opted out; Websites that do not place cookies cannot track you
The Company May Use Personal Data
1. We need certain personal information to enable us to effectively provide our services to you. We collect certain personal information about you (for example, your name, and contact details).
2. When you register with us, make a purchase or place an order through our website, complete a survey or respond to a marketing communication we send you when requested.
3. In addition, we may use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends and administer the Site.
5. Cookies themselves do not tell us your personal information, the only personal information they contain is a randomly generated number, similar to a session ID.
6. You can set your browser to reject all or some cookies or warn you when cookies are being sent.
7. If we have business relationships and agreements with third parties, we may share your personal information with these third parties.
8. When we disclose your personal information to others in this way, we try to ensure that such people adhere to the same standards of security and privacy.
We May Share Your Personal Information
Retention Of Your Personal Data
As stated under Personal Information, we retain Personal Information collected from you for the purpose for which the Personal Information was collected. We retain personal data for as long as the purpose for which the personal data was originally collected continues to apply. After the retention period ends, we delete the data unless you agree to transfer it to another party.
Transfer Of Your Personal Data
Personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent where disclosure is necessary to perform our contract with you, or if the disclosure is permitted by law. In either case, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy rights are protected.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
In certain circumstances, where we have agreed to disclose your personal information to a third party, we may do so outside of Canada. We want those third parties to respect your privacy rights.
If we intend to sell or otherwise transfer substantially all of our business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to potential buyers so that they can evaluate whether they wish to continue the transaction.
We may share aggregate statistics about our customers with partners or advertisers. It does not identify you personally.
We understand the importance of privacy at HomeArtic.com. We want our customers and potential clients to feel safe and secure when visiting our store. We do not sell any personal information about ourselves, our family, friends, or business associates to anyone outside of HomeArtic; We only use such information to improve and improve our services.
LEAs are permitted to obtain records from public databases to identify individuals suspected of involvement in criminal activity. If it is possible that someone is using your personal information in connection with illegal activities, you should contact the LEA. You can do this by contacting them directly or by lodging a complaint with the Privacy Commissioner.
Other Legal Requirements
Security Of Your Personal Data
1) We collect personal data only if you voluntarily submit it to us. You may refuse to provide us with any personal information except as otherwise provided under applicable law.
2) We do not disclose your personal information to third parties without first obtaining your consent unless we have a legal obligation to do so based on applicable law (for example for anti-money laundering purposes). In these circumstances, we will take reasonably practicable steps to notify you before disclosing your personal data.
3) If we intend to use your personal data in a way that may materially affect you, we will notify you before we begin such processing unless doing so would be contrary to applicable law.
4) We do not sell personal information about our customers.
5) We do not share customer lists with marketers, advertisers, or others who advertise via email, social media, or telephone calls.
6) Any changes to this policy will be posted here.
We automatically track and record information from Site visitors, such as IP address, browser type, operating system, pages visited, referring sites, search terms, and clickstream patterns. We use this information to analyze trends over time, administer the Site, facilitate advertising, and gather overall demographic information about our user base. We do not link this automatically recorded information to personally identifiable information.
Our Site is intended only for adults 18 years of age and older. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from persons under the age of 13; However, we reserve the right to remove content from our site without notice to parents, guardians, or family members of children under the age of 13.
Links To Other Websites
Please be aware that we cannot control the privacy policies or practices of other websites linked to us. We recommend that you read their privacy policies before disclosing any personal information.
Email: [email protected]